CONTENT MANAGEMENT / CMS
In today’s world of e-business, content flow is as imperative as cash flow. If a business enterprise cannot renovate the information regarding its product and services on a continuous basis, then it will not be able to make optimum use of internet. If you want to add a new content to your web site on a regular basis without spending an extra amount and with least botheration, the CMS is chosen as a way to automate the content gathering and delivery process.
Webnich Technlogies Inc. has in-depth expertise in developing and delivering Web CMS Solutions. Be it a highly associated custom-built CMS for a brand website; a simple and user-friendly CMS for self-managed portal; or an enterprise wide content management system, our content management offerings cover services and solutions for each requirement.
We support our clients in taking control of your online presence by refining and optimizing the web content and features. Our E-Commerce Product Content Management Services include:
- Creating SEO Optimized Content.
- Well-crafted product descriptions.
- Managing Product Taxonomy.
- Managing Meta-information.
- Illustrating specific Class, Category, Sub-Category and product attributes.
- Professionally editing and amending the photographs for each product – allowing image zoom option and 360 degree product view.
- Streamlining your content updating and process of maintenance.
- Enabling the Cross-selling and Up-selling Features for popular and related products.
Platforms & Technologies
Webnich Technologies Inc. has expanded the large scale Enterprise Content Management Systems (ECMS) using:
- Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server
- Liferay Portal
We have a vast experience in developing dynamic and scalable web content management systems over:-
- dot CMS
- DotNet Nuke
- Open CMS
- Expression Engine
Catalogs should be updated regularly to maintain accuracy in terms of data. This requires a lot of manual work, creativity, and time . Outsourcing catalog content management to a reliable and experienced eCommerce Service Provider is a good idea. Webnich Technologies Inc., a leading player in eCommerce domain can help you with your Product Content Management.